Harmonic Pulse - Relax, Renew, Rebalance, Revitalize
RSS

Recent Posts

IIQTC TRAININGS FOR YOU!!!!
PUBLISHING "TWO RED FEATHERS IN THE HAT OF THE SUN"
Nap Dream Statements ~
Spirit Led/Spirit Fed Photos from March 2014's Sacred Pilgrimage
Photos from the Crystal Skull Pilgrimage with Mayan Elder, Hunbatz Men

Categories

10/12/12 Portal Opening Experience
12/12/12 visions
dream messages ~~
IIQTC ~ QIGONG/TAICHIEASY TRAININGS
Light Messages from The Red Book
March Equinox, 2014/Return of the Ancient Crystal Skulll, K'in Batz.
PUBLISHING "TWO RED FEATHERS IN THE HAT OF THE SUN"
powered by

My Blog

PUBLISHING "TWO RED FEATHERS IN THE HAT OF THE SUN"

PUBLISHING link

******IN THE LOCAL LIGHT******ENERGETIC EMPOWERMENT******

http://igg.me/at/phia-Sun/x/953782 ~ PLEASE USE THIS LINK TO ACCESS THE INFO FOR THE CROWDFUNDER I'M DOING UNTIL AUGUST 15.  THIS IS TO PUBLISH "TWO RED FEATHERS IN THE HAT OF THE SUN".  IT'S A POETRY/PHOTO BOOK( I WROTE & PHOTOGRAPHED) IN HONOR OF MY DAUGHTER ACROSS THE VEIL AND OUR BEAUTIFUL SUN!!   ENJOY!

'We are all intimately and intricately interwoven'     7/15/15

6 Comments to PUBLISHING "TWO RED FEATHERS IN THE HAT OF THE SUN":

Comments RSS
Blad on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 1:12 AM
It is my first visit to this site; I am visiting this website and read your post such as meaningful and helpful blog post .I take much information from here.
Reply to comment

Jacki Millay on Monday, September 25, 2017 9:49 PM
Thank you!

uni assignments online on Monday, October 16, 2017 10:27 AM
It is the wonderful poem and photo book by Jacquelyn Millay. The story “Two red feathers in the hat of the sun” is written on the beautiful relationship. The sun in the story is the symbol of the love and hope for all the people. The story is quite amazing and grabs the attention of the readers.
Reply to comment

Jacki Millay on Monday, October 16, 2017 10:39 PM
Thank you very much for your complimentary and excellent appraisal! So glad you enjoyed and felt that. Happy Sun in your heart ~

anne on Wednesday, November 01, 2017 10:36 PM
nice!
Reply to comment

Alan on Wednesday, February 28, 2018 10:09 PM
My 1st time here. looking forward to your event on Mar. 11, 2018. asweiner@fuse.net. Could use more info than was on the new WAIF show of Tara' s today!!!
Reply to comment